Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where we make lists of bookish things! 

Top Ten Books on My Summer TBR!
 Hot guy with tattoos?  I'm in!

 I loved all of Cora Carmack's other books.  This one looks to be just as good!
 I LOVE the Beautiful Creatures series and am so excited that they did a spin off starring Ridley and Linc!
 A girl who finds out she is heiress to an estate in Lilaria???? Sounds like The Princess Diaries to me....which I LOVED!
 If you read one, you gotta read the sequel.
 Y'all know how much I love Dakota and the Plum Orchard series!
 I know, I know.....I haven't read it yet....it's just that if I read it then that means it's really over.  I'm going to do it...sometime...this summer.
 





I keep wanting to read these and with the third book coming out soon I want to read these so I can move on with the series.







What is on your summer TBR?  Have you read any of the books I have listed?  What did you think of them?  

2 comments:

  1. Throne of Glass!!! Read it and fall in love!!! I also need to read City of Heavenly Fire.... it's just... I don't want it to end. Also, it's a chunker. What is Clipped Wings about? Aside from the hot guy with a tattoo. Lol. I love the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clipped Wings - An emotional love story that follows the touch-and-go relationship of Hayden and Tenley; two young people who desperately want to love and be loved but are afraid to completely let go of their pasts.

    As Hayden and Tenley navigate their newfound but slightly unstable relationship, they want to trust each other, but Hayden is hiding a dark and shameful past that he doesn't ever want Tenley to find out about. And Tenley has secrets of her own that could make Hayden run away forever. When Tenley asks Hayden to put a beautifully elaborate tattoo across her back, the two form what they thought was an unshakeable bond. But when Tenley's past shows up on her doorstep, will Hayden stand by her side...or run

    I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wants to but doesn't want to read COHF!

    ReplyDelete