These books are not placed in any particular order. They are just ten books that I think are the best I've read so far this year!
1. Road trip, hot guy....I'm in!
2. After reading book 1, I had to read book 2 right away. I had major, major, MAJOR book hangover after this one!
3. Dean Holder....need I say more?
4. The epic conclusion to the Shatter Me trilogy! I love the way these books were written.
5. I don't know many people that know of Bec McMaster but I absolutely love this series. Paranormal steampunk in London?!?!?! Yes please!
6. I have recently come to the realization that I am a huge fairy tale retelling fan. I love this series and can't wait to find out what happens to Cinder.
7. Ok, so I am not a HUGE zombie fan. They don't bother me, but I don't read about them a lot. This book though....OMG. I couldn't put it down. I felt it had more to do with the emotions of the characters than with the zombies themselves.
8. My first JLA book but definitely not my last. I loved the take on gargoyles in this book and am so upset with my friend because she actually got an ARC of Stone Cold Touch from BEA. (Yes, I mean you Rebecca!)
9. Dakota Cassidy's whole Plum Orchard series! I love a good southern book! They will make you laugh and cry!
10. The whole Marked Men series has quickly become a favorite. I chose Rule because he was my first Marked Men love.
What are some of your favorites from 2014? I'd love to hear about them in the comments below!