Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Question Time

I'm going to be going out of town soon for a cousin's high school graduation.  That got me to thinking about how many books I need to bring with me and what books I should choose for the car trip that lays ahead.

I will not be driving for the trip so I am hoping to finish up Something to Talk About by Dakota Cassidy.  I was also thinking of bringing along Hexed by Michelle Krys due to the fact that it is an ARC and I feel like I should read and review it before its release date.  Then as a back up, Nash, by Jay Crownover (this is the last one I need to read in the Marked Men series).  I was also debating about throwing my Nook in there as well....you know....just in case!

So all of that got me to thinking....how many of you plan out your books for a trip?  Do you buy new ones specifically for the trip?  Do you bring your Nook or Kindle so you have a plethora of books at your fingertips?  Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment