Thursday, June 19, 2014

Favorite Steampunk Books

A friend of mine asked me to come up with a list of my favorite books in each genre.  She said she would definitely keep up with that list and reference it if I were to make one.  So....I decided to go for it.

The first list of books I'm creating are my favorite steampunk books.  I have not read many in this genre but have found that I absolutely love it.

1. Infernal Devices Trilogy by Cassandra Clare


 2. London Steampunk Series by Bec McMaster


3. Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger
 

4. The Steampunk Chronicles by Kady Cross


 5. Worldshaker by Richard Harland

 6. Leviathan Series by Scott Westerfeld



Are there any other books that you would add to this list? Would you like to see more lists in the future?  What categories/genres would you like lists of?


2 comments:

  1. I've heard a little bit about Girl in the Steel Corset, but haven't read it. The cover is so pretty though. I kinda want it just so it can look pretty on my shelf. Is that bad? Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. No....I only read the first one but I want to buy the whole series because all of the covers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete