Sunday, September 14, 2014

Watcha Gonna Do With A Cowboy Review

Synopsis:

Some cowboys are worth getting dirty for.

In her latest adventure, sassy Deputy Laney Briggs discovers the local high school football coach passed out under the stadium bleachers wearing nothing but a smile…and his wife’s lingerie.

Things really start to get wild when she runs into the smoking hot Federal Marshal, Colt Larsen, snooping around the Granger’s house. Quicker than a cold snap comes and goes in Texas, Laney finds herself up to her eyeballs in a case involving a ruthless motorcycle gang, a Mexican drug cartel, a kidnapping, and a shoot-out to rival the O.K. Corral.

In over their heads, Laney calls in the big guns—her very own Texas Ranger, Gunner Wilson, who’s ready to fulfill every last one of her desires. But as things heat up between them, the stakes get higher than ever, and Gunner’s help may not be enough for Laney to get out alive…



Review: 
I received this book from the author for an honest review.

This novella had me cracking up laughing the whole time I was reading it.  I love Laney's "Don't Mess With Me" attitude.  Or maybe I should say her "Shoot First, Ask Questions Later" attitude.  She is extremely feisty but dedicated to her job and isn't afraid to get right into the middle of the case.  This novella lands her in an extremely sticky situation with the drug cartel, a missing wife, and Federal Marshal Colt Larsen trying to take over her case.

Ooooohhhh and I can't forget her hot as hell cowboy, Gunner Wilson.  Lots of steamy, sexy times!

I did feel as if I was missing out on some important details because I didn't read the first book, Pretty Reckless.  I purchased it today and I have already started reading.
  
I will definitely be keeping up with this series!  

Rating: 5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment